2017-2018 Playoff Photoshop Thread

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
XUcNszv.jpg

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
Has anyone done a photoshop of the Vegas pregame virtual slaying ritual? That seems prime for some Photoshop gold!

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I wonder if the change HFBoard went through is the reason this thread is such a disappointment from previous years. It was such a great thread in the past where shoopers would challenge each other and we would enjoy the results. Tumbling Kesler, Nutcracker, The Boat, I could list hundreds of favourites from so many great artists. Where have they all gone?

Pakki

Apr 14, 2016
I wonder if the change HFBoard went through is the reason this thread is such a disappointment from previous years. It was such a great thread in the past where shoopers would challenge each other and we would enjoy the results. Tumbling Kesler, Nutcracker, The Boat, I could list hundreds of favourites from so many great artists. Where have they all gone?

Yeah I miss those too. It was actually the way I found this site through friends sending me links here.

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
I think the novelty wore off a little and the bar was raised with gifs to the point where only a small handful of people could pull them off. Even then they were met with threads mostly comprised of people making requests such as "put Byfuglien's head on this" or "...potential?".

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I think the novelty wore off a little and the bar was raised with gifs to the point where only a small handful of people could pull them off. Even then they were met with threads mostly comprised of people making requests such as "put Byfuglien's head on this" or "...potential?".
You're probably right. That and the sudden disappearance of MiG. :laugh:

Reactions: Tmu84

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad