Survey Says.......

• Total voters

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Can I get a Hedman Pirtate one?

Cheat: Arrrrr!

Pirate mode activated with a pic of Hedman in his pirate costume?

26166181387_124243d017_o.gif

They all look amazing @Lateriphobia Catalyst. If you could, I would like one with Strålman, but I’m not sure what it would say but maybe something like "the other Swedish d-man enabled".

Google translate insisted this was a real word.

26166181257_95282ff546_o.gif

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Hmmmm
Do people share the same avatar at all? I'm asking this because maybe we'll have more than a few Rangers fans who want to come here to cheer for their former players when the playoff starts. I want them to feel welcome and wonder if they want to use ones dedicated to their former players.

Since we haven't got Mac yet, I'd like to request one. Something like "more than a Rangers of the South"? but he said at the interview he doesn't want the name to stick for too long so maybe not. I want something positive. Any ideas, ppl?

Anyway, if no Rangers fans come to claim Mac one, I'll use it.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Hmmmm
Do people share the same avatar at all? I'm asking this because maybe we'll have more than a few Rangers fans who want to come here to cheer for their former players when the playoff starts. I want them to feel welcome and wonder if they want to use ones dedicated to their former players.

Since we haven't got Mac yet, I'd like to request one. Something like "more than a Rangers of the South"? but he said at the interview he doesn't want the name to stick for too long so maybe not. I want something positive. Any ideas, ppl?

Anyway, if no Rangers fans come to claim Mac one, I'll use it.

How about something like:

Cheat code: Trade DL
Transformation Enabled
With a pic of Mack in Rangers then Lightning jersey

Or
Cheat code: Trade DL or NYR Alumni
Contender Status Enabled
With jersey swap pic. Would work for either Mack or Miller or any of our former Rangers.

Reactions: LonLon Lei

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018

Transformation Enabled

Or
Contender Status Enabled
With jersey swap pic. Would work for either Mack or Miller or any of our former Rangers.
Wow that'll be cool. Thanks for the input!
I really like "The trade the Contender Status Enabled" since the two were brought to make the team even better.
As for the cheat code, I'd like to go with "Trade DL" but wasn't the deal made like just a few hours before or something? So maybe xx minutes before Trade DL could make it more interesting.

Edit:found the time. It was 2:45 p.m. So "15 min. before Trade DL" could work.

Last edited:

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I would like something like this of Vasy to continue my Kittylevski theme:

Cheat code: Kitty Kat
Cat senses activated
With a pic of Vasy making a stretching save. Maybe this pic if you can make it fit:

andrei-vasilevskiy-save-960x480.jpg

Reactions: LonLon Lei

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Wow that'll be cool. Thanks for the input!
I really like "The trade the Contender Status Enabled" since the two were brought to make the team even better.
As for the cheat code, I'd like to go with "Trade DL" but wasn't the deal made like just a few hours before or something? So maybe xx minutes before Trade DL could make it more interesting.

Edit:found the time. It was 2:45 p.m. So "15 min. before Trade DL" could work.

26188701217_1a19ce79ea_o.gif

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009

Transformation Enabled

Or
Contender Status Enabled
Or make the cheat code say "Playoffs" then have McD, Stralman, Girardi or Miller in a NYR jersey switching to TBL jersey.
That's at least four potential bandwagon avatars for Rangers fans.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Or make the cheat code say "Playoffs" then have McD, Stralman, Girardi or Miller in a NYR jersey switching to TBL jersey.
That's at least four potential bandwagon avatars for Rangers fans.
Five. Unless they don't like Callahan.

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Lol. Some might have already got over their ex but playoff gives you some irreplaceable feelings especially if you've been there for a while. At least they are loyal to their players and should feel welcome here.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Cheat Code: McDonagh
Girardi pairing enabled

Girardi Handicap: ON

McTRUCKING TIME

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad