Recalled/Assigned: 2017-18 Sharks Roster moves thread: Heed recalled to keep Ryan company in the press box also Bibeau

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Heed back up.

Peter_DeBoer_Introduced_Sharks_Coach.jpg

"You couldn't have come at a better time, Tom. We really need you right now."

555763.vresize.350.425.medium.74.png

"Thanks coach, I'm just glad I can get the opportunity to play and show that I deserve this chance."

peter-deboer.jpg

"Play? You kidding? Get out to the parking lot. Dylan's car needs a fresh coat of wax."

maxresdefault.jpg

"..."

Sharks-Player-12-18-14.jpg

"Two coats. And I don't want to see any swirl marks."

Tim+Heed+San+Jose+Sharks+v+Anaheim+Ducks+oFz6_jDUPk9l.jpg

"*sigh* fine. And then we can talk about me getting some game action?"

peter-deboer-of-the-san-jose-sharks-speaks-to-members-of-the-media-picture-id538495446

"We'll see, Ted. We'll see."

cut.jpeg

"Coach?"

7910538_G_1438528047225_70773_ver1.0.jpg

"I was just humoring him, son. He's never setting foot on the ice. Now let's go get some gyros. We'll take my car while he works on yours."

mqdefault.jpg

"Awesome. You're the best, coach."

Last edited:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

I also think that song personifies perfectly the strife that riddles this board. Some people think things are falling apart, some people think everything is great, and somehow, together we’ll all find a way to learn to love the Sharks again.

They're playing well but it's just that expectations should be kept in check is all. They're playing well but it's partially because they're playing teams that are not so good. Their current five game winning streak includes one playoff team and that one playoff team put in a goalie that hasn't had a good game since just after Christmas. There's definitely good reasons to be optimistic. They have a lot of ingredients that can spell playoff success but their play against playoff teams in general hasn't been that impressive overall. I think their record against current Western Conference playoff teams is like 8-6-5 with six of those wins against Anaheim and LA. Now I take a lot of that with a grain of salt because they haven't really played any of these teams since Kane came aboard and it's hard to say what things are going to be like when it comes to Thornton's potential involvement. I'm going into these playoffs not expecting any advancement. I think they could advance but I wouldn't be confident with it given the circumstances.

Reactions: shorkie88

Broiler19

Oct 27, 2008
Winnipeg, MB
Heed back to Barracuda today. Deboer likes to treat him like a shake weight.
He must have really like what he saw from Demelo et al. In the third yesterday... I guess they figure to roll with the 7 they have and that they’re all healthy enough to play now. We will see what he does with Martin Ryan Demelo.

I mean Martin Ryan. Demelo sharpied into the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad