2017-18 Rookie Class

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
Coming into this season, everyone said this was going to be one of the weakest rookie years in recent memory because there were no highly touted prospect like McDavid, Matthews, Laine, Eichel, etc.
I've been hugely surprised by the outstanding performances of this year's rookie class... Boeser, Keller, Sergachev, McAvoy, Hischier, Barzal, etc.
Did HF underestimate this year's rookie class?

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
At least for the jackets the young guns are pulling a lot of weight.

Milano has been in and out of the lineup, but when he's been in he's found a way to produce. Still makes a lot of rookie mistakes, but the kid undoubtedly has the talent.

Dubois advanced numbers look really good, and while he's not producing, it's only a matter of time.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
bolts rookies Sergachev, Dotchin, and Gourde all look good. Dotchin hasn't been as good as he was down the stretch last season but hes been a solid middle pair type. Gourde has been snakebitten and is still scoring, we could just be scratching the surface on him. You guys already know about Serg.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
That Sergachev pass last night... I think Kucherov was shocked a) he got the pass on his stick, and b) that he had about two days to shoot into a wide open net. Entire CBJ team was looking for their jock straps after that one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad