Sushko, Maxim ~ RW
Twarynski, Carson ~ LW
Vecchione, Mike ~ C
Vorobyov, Mikhail ~ C
Warren, Brendan ~ LW
Willcox, Reece ~ RHD

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Myers of course, you could toss Sanheim, Lindblom and Myers into a hat and it wouldn't matter what order they came out.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Myers all day

People dont say it enough but he was just as good as Chabot in the WJC before the injury.

Hoping for an injury-free 17-18 season where he cements himself as an elite D prospect.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Morin
Myers
Ratcliffe
Rubtsov
Laberge
Frost

This is my ranks from here down

4.Rubstov
Laberge
Vorobyov...I hope one of those three step up and crack the lineup next year...
Philly needs more secondary scoring!

We have so many good prospects. Even mentioning Laberge in your next tier makes me cringe. He was just so awful last year. It was really tough to watch his games. Laberge ahead of Frost, Allison, Laczinsky, and Vorobyov? I'm calling foul.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
We have so many good prospects. Even mentioning Laberge in your next tier makes me cringe. He was just so awful last year. It was really tough to watch his games. Laberge ahead of Frost, Allison, Laczinsky, and Vorobyov? I'm calling foul.

I don't even know how to slot him into a ranking like this, like these polls. Mentally I have sort of set him off to the side until we see how this season goes - it's probably not fair to him, but I see him getting back to his normal standard as a bonus at this point.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Odd. Watched a game of his against Hischier in January and he was the best player on the ice. Hope we see a lot more of that next season.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
I don't even know how to slot him into a ranking like this, like these polls. Mentally I have sort of set him off to the side until we see how this season goes - it's probably not fair to him, but I see him getting back to his normal standard as a bonus at this point.

I hear ya. He is tough to rank. I have no idea what he is now. I mostly saw a kid that had no interest in fighting for loose pucks and was just there skating up and down the ice doing nothing.

Brain injuries are rough and they are tricky. He could easily bounce back, or he may never be the same. I don't know, but at minimum he certainly shouldn't get ranked ahead of the guys I listed in my last post.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad