Pre-Game Talk: 2017-18 Avatar Draft: CHECK YOUR INBOXES

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I don't really do much in regards to off-topic board related except the healthy living thread; but Flame of Thrones is really clever.

Clearly Tkachuk = Ramsay Bolton; emblem is the flayed man with a Doughty Jersey on.
Hodor = Mike Smith (Hold the door)
Johnny = The Dink himself (come on, he's a little person!)
Mony = John Snow (Mon Snow, the hair)
Ferland = The Hound (speaks for itself)
Brouwer = Sansa (Overall useless, character most people didn't care about outside of the actress growing into a babe)
Backlund = Bronn (just a useful guy, everyone ****ing loves)

:laugh:

Yeah, I really like where this is going :laugh:

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton
I haven't changed my avatar since 2010 but would be willing to change both my name and avatar this year for Flame of Thrones.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
I don't really do much in regards to off-topic board related except the healthy living thread; but Flame of Thrones is really clever.

Clearly Tkachuk = Ramsay Bolton; emblem is the flayed man with a Doughty Jersey on.
Hodor = Mike Smith (Hold the door)
Johnny = The Dink himself (come on, he's a little person!)
Mony = John Snow (Mon Snow, the hair)
Ferland = The Hound (speaks for itself)
Brouwer = Sansa (Overall useless, character most people didn't care about outside of the actress growing into a babe)
Backlund = Bronn (just a useful guy, everyone ****ing loves)

:laugh:

Hodor would be whoever is our backup goalie, no?

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Flame of Thrones is cool in principle but for those of us that haven't watched it... it's kind of lost on us.

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton
Flame of Thrones is cool in principle but for those of us that haven't watched it... it's kind of lost on us.

If you're into fantasy in any way, the books are an absolute must. The show is good, but in the same way the lord of the rings movies were good compared to the books.

I'd also be cool for records but I don't have the Adobe skill necessary to make an avatar if that's the theme

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
If you're into fantasy in any way, the books are an absolute must. The show is good, but in the same way the lord of the rings movies were good compared to the books.

I'd also be cool for records but I don't have the Adobe skill necessary to make an avatar if that's the theme

Too mainstream for the deebzter.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
The books are fantastic, well at least the first four anyway, but don't bother with them unless you're okay with never getting a conclusion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad