GDT: 2016 Winter Classic - Canadiens @ Bruins part II #GallyForHart Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Eller's work along the boards there is something no one else on the Habs can really bring right now but it goes unnoticed and people only look at his stats.

If you want a strong player along the boards that provides no offence you can just call up De La Rose. Or McCarron if you want offence.

Eller is overpaid and brings nothing special.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Wednesday is rivalry night on nbc sports. Pens vs Hawks. Rivalry? Really? Why?

maxresdefault.jpg

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Not a big Habs fan, but I do love watching this team ****kick the Bruins and the Bruins lose their **** because of it. They're such a bunch of goons. Don't get me started on their fans.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
I would get a goon player to specifically target Bruins **********. Why the **** is Rinaldo even on the ice?

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Well I was over the Bruins the last little while but this game has sure reawakened my hate for them. So many mouth- breathers, although the refs this game haven't helped. Hayes drops his gloves, punches at someone just defending himself and trying to hold on and they both get the same penalties???? Lots more to point out too.

Nynja*

Oh hey, Rinaldo with an elbow to the head with 10 seconds to go.

nvm, wasnt head, but NBC has no problems calling it a cheap shot, despite being massive bruins homers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad