Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v6) Next: vs Oak | Fri, Apr 22| 7pm ET/4pm PT | Gray vs Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
This makes sense, they like resting Martin the night game or the day game and with that not lining up with Dickey's start and them likely losing this now they can get him out

But Buck, George Brett never would've let himself be pulled from a game. Now you have Josh Thole out there cold and crossing up the pitchers, and clogging up the basepaths.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
But Buck, George Brett never would've let himself be pulled from a game. Now you have Josh Thole out there cold and crossing up the pitchers, and clogging up the basepaths.

I'm not worried about Thole clogging up the basepaths, he never gets on base.

And he won't clog up the other teams basepaths either, anytime someone gets on he'll just have 3 passed balls and they'll score.

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
BTW, on the Colabello front: Something smells in Denmark. Cola? PEDs? I dont think so. There's more to this story. When you have even Bobcat on the Fan590 saying it doesn't make sense based on what he knows of the guy, it doesn't make sense. Once the truth comes out, me thinks someone other than Cola is going to be in trouble.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
awesome, 9 hitter on, now we can turn over our lineup over to our bes......I mean worst hitter

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Do you know what's gonna be great? When we get a run, 2 outs and then have bases loaded 2 outs, down 4 with Thole coming to the plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad