Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v22) Next: @ CLE| Sun, Aug 21| 1pmET/10amPT | Stroman vs Kluber

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnicornONtheCOBB

Jun 29, 2016
how is Saunders still batting clean up? the guy has been horrible since the all star break. I'd put Tulo in 4th until Batista gets back. I know he's one of the Jays few left handed bats, but .150 or whatever since the all star break is brutal.

Josh92

Mar 29, 2016
how is Saunders still batting clean up? the guy has been horrible since the all star break. I'd put Tulo in 4th until Batista gets back. I know he's one of the Jays few left handed bats, but .150 or whatever since the all star break is brutal.

Tulo has been so good in the 5/6 spot they dont wanna mess it up but I agree saunders has been terrible

Mad Brills*

Wilner/Barry Davis's replies are full of the most stupid jays fans I've seen

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Offence is putrid again. Seems like we've been saying this a lot this year. Pitching bailed them out lots before. The bats have been gross most of the year now. Just doesn't feel like a contender. And if the Yankees have no problem shutting these bats down, just wait til we face the Indians.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Yankees payback for the sweep last season and Jays full steam takeover of the AL East. Watch this be the sweep that gives New York the division.

Josh92

Mar 29, 2016
They totally played the top half to makevit official if need be. ****ing umps have ****ted on the jays tn

Mad Brills*

You can be a frustrated fan now, but again crying that "season's over" "collapse coming" type of ******** is called being a bandwagon fan.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Offence is putrid again. Seems like we've been saying this a lot this year. Pitching bailed them out lots before. The bats have been gross most of the year now. Just doesn't feel like a contender. And if the Yankees have no problem shutting these bats down, just wait til we face the Indians.

We're at risk of falling outside the top 10 in runs scored when a few other teams catch up in games played. When Shaprio took this team over he really failed to make even one good addition to the lineup. It's the 7-8-9 that has absolutely killed us. AA was good at finding Valencia, Colabello type guys. Shapiro has done jack **** to improve the offense this year. Literally gifted the best lineup in baseball, and he's more interested in "value" trades - in our desperate win-now situation. This division race should not be close.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
We're at risk of falling outside the top 10 in runs scored when a few other teams catch up in games played. When Shaprio took this team over he really failed to make even one good addition to the lineup. It's the 7-8-9 that has absolutely killed us. AA was good at finding Valencia, Colabello type guys. Shapiro has done jack **** to improve the offense this year. Literally gifted the best lineup in baseball, and he's more interested in "value" trades - in our desperate win-now situation.

If he's gifted the best lineup in baseball, how does he improve it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad