• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
So 2.5 years have passed since the 2016 draft, a lotta these guys have already been in the league for a couple a years well a few are still in the AHL or oversees, some looking good but not rushed in, well others will def have dropped. Ive posted picks 1-15 as options and will add the next pick each round, if you want someone added who was drafted later please let me know

These lists will change with more time so please keeper clean if someone has a diffy POV then you :)

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
The top 5 for the redraft of this draft are insanely good. A franchise center, a frnachise winger, a elite center, a elite winger? And a elite(maybe franchise level) defender.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Eh my man @Phillybean with the Pool Party vote, we all know how you are now -

CdkVqj7UsAAotjC.jpg

The Mentalist

Jun 29, 2018
How does Tkachuk has 2 votes? I mean he's good player but does one really thinks he challenge Matthews and Laine for #1?

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
While it won't make a difference this early in the draft, you need to add guys like Chychrun, Cholowski, Borgstrom, Howden, Bratt, and especially Debrincat and Girard, for #4 or #5. I probably wouldn't vote for any of them til around 6 or so, but they should be options.

1: Matthews
2: Laine
3: Tkachuk
4: PLD
5: McAvoy
6: Keller
7: Debrincat
8: Girard
9: Chychrun
10: Borgstrom

It's funny how little at the very top changed from the consensus view, outside of the fall of Puljujarvi. 4 of the consensus top 5 in my eyes are the 4 best right now, and I can't see them slipping out the top 6.

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad