2016 playoff beards after round one

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
ok so first year montreal we missed out and didnt get out of that first round

second year i was in hospital or last year so i didnt ask to do this

when i was a wing fan way back when at times of the internet would go on sites and would share the beard growth per round and meet the people chatted with and saw them for first time really. would share these photos after each round and it worked through a couple cups:) that is what this is all about winning the cup as a team:) which though we have many differing opinions you are all on my team and im honored to be among you and hope some of you realize or accept me as your friend

developing some bonding friendships etc..

so hoping you all participate with me show your jerseys whatever you like but want to see the growth:) fear the beard miss gudas:)

also my twitter handle is @robertguess2009 adding this so everyone can and we can add each other easier
facebook http://www.facebook.com/thetick33

welcome to the 2016 stanley cup championship race fellas and ladies aint this grand?

also i lost all my lightning gear shirts jerseys hats when got sick and lost stuff in storage and ex friends who wouldnt return stuff lol but is all good anyone wanting to donate take me to a game etc.. im down dont drive so making it to tampa from new port richey is pretty much not happening can buy tickets though

Last edited:

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
1b00 looks and not one damned beard

look just go grab your girlfriend and say i need a selfie of you:) :sarcasm:

and im serious want to see some of your ugly mugs

jeez i mean is the whole forum bunch of serial killers so scared to show identities to the world?

and yes this is me

NOW SECOND QUESTION TO PO PO OR OPS IS THERE SOME WAY TO MAKE ATTACHMENT SPACE BIGGER THIS 1.1 MB IS GARBAGE CAN ONLY PUT UP A COUPLE PHOTOS JEEZ

Selyanin

#StammerTime
May 2, 2014
The North
1b00 looks and not one damned beard

look just go grab your girlfriend and say i need a selfie of you:) :sarcasm:

and im serious want to see some of your ugly mugs

jeez i mean is the whole forum bunch of serial killers so scared to show identities to the world?

and yes this is me

NOW SECOND QUESTION TO PO PO OR OPS IS THERE SOME WAY TO MAKE ATTACHMENT SPACE BIGGER THIS 1.1 MB IS GARBAGE CAN ONLY PUT UP A COUPLE PHOTOS JEEZ

Would love to take part in this but my playoffbeard is the same after every round... nonexistent:(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad