Remaining:

Travis Moen
Colton Sceviour
Jordie Benn
Jason Demers
Johnny Oduya
Jamie Oleksiak
Antti Niemi

Ideally we fill these up before we delve into Stars of the past.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
You could make a Bandwagon thingy for general bandwagon guys with a western caravan thingy . If there is an interested party for such a thing.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I'll have a bandwagon one up by the end of the week and I'll see what I can do for you Dave

David Bondra

Apr 5, 2016
Dallas, Texas
I was wondering where these avatars came from and why there were so many lol. If I can have one, I will take Oleksiak. And on a side note, I feel bad for who will decide they want one of these avatars when Jordie Benn is the last one remaining

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
Gonna sticky this and note that any bandwagoners are free to join in, assuming Satan's fine with it. Regulars should probably get first dibs on players, though.

Can I hop on the bandwagon LT? ;)

If I get my choice of player, Moen please! Also, these look amazing!

EDIT: Just saw this:
I'll have a bandwagon one up by the end of the week and I'll see what I can do for you Dave

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Guys, I've been assigned to your playoff bandwagon from the draft we had over at the Canucks board. I despise the Californian teams and Chicago/St.Louis so this should be natural for me.

I need a playoff avatar though :D

Go Stars!!

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Looks like Satan has some work to do when he finds the time . :)

edit: if you haven't made them yet maybe you could include the dummy the Stars use for practise for a bandwagon Avatar . :D

edit edit : like your idea better ;)

Last edited:

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Dropping in as a Coyotes fan on the Stars wagon! My sister's family lives in Frisco, and actually went to my first Stars game in Texas this past year. Waiting for a bandwagon avatar, but I'll be cheering you guys on. :)

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I'll take Oduya for this. Unless someone wants to custom make one of the Mountaineer in my avatar.

I'll take the Niemi avatar.

Make a Razor one for me please...surprise me

I was wondering where these avatars came from and why there were so many lol. If I can have one, I will take Oleksiak. And on a side note, I feel bad for who will decide they want one of these avatars when Jordie Benn is the last one remaining

Guys, I've been assigned to your playoff bandwagon from the draft we had over at the Canucks board. I despise the Californian teams and Chicago/St.Louis so this should be natural for me.

I need a playoff avatar though :D

Go Stars!!

Dropping in as a Coyotes fan on the Stars wagon! My sister's family lives in Frisco, and actually went to my first Stars game in Texas this past year. Waiting for a bandwagon avatar, but I'll be cheering you guys on. :)

GoRe3TO.gif
X9WzSVq.gif
Sw8u9jG.gif
xeedbfx.gif

gbvngbC.gif

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I think I got everyone lmao

Remaining Roster players

Travis Moen