GDT: 2016 NHL All-Star Weekend

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Can't watch the games until later since I have guests over but just wondering if Stamkos really does look bad ? It's the ASG so it's pretty much nbd but you guys sound so serious in here lol

That turnover he had for one goal was dreadful. Long pass that had no chance whatsoever. I don't blame him for not trying to block the shot though. No sense getting hurt. Besides that he was fine. Got some chances. But yeah don't take it serious.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
That turnover he had for one goal was dreadful. Long pass that had no chance whatsoever. I don't blame him for not trying to block the shot though. No sense getting hurt. Besides that he was fine. Got some chances. But yeah don't take it serious.

Jonathan Drouin would be slewfooting guys for that 90k.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Yeah you're right. It won't be the same.

John Scott is the perfect player for this. He's terrible enough normally that everyone notices that he's there, but he's a cool enough guy that you root for him. Brent Burns and Joe Pavelski also need to be commended for their part in getting him the first goal and heightening the pace of the game.

Even if Scott gets elected back, it won't be the same. The expectations are there all of a sudden, and it's less meaningful.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Not Bishop's best game, but the rest of the Atlantic isn't helping at all. Like Stamkos doing what he've done most of the season, when the team needs a goal and he isn't showing up.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
No he just phased it strangey, he stated that Nasville wasn't a traditional market like Tampa, meaning Tampa also was not a traditional market.

in his defense its true he loves the fact he doesnt have a mic up his donkey bottom at all times its why he is here for good and its true we were not a traditional market but a good owner a good gm a good system etc.. makes this honestly one of the best markets in all or any sports has to be top 5 the stadium everything

just hats off to all involved they have done a job:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad