NFL Draft: 2016 NFL Draft thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
A decently large part of Carolina fans wanted/thought Hunter Henry might be the pick. Would have rather the other Henry gone first, but he won't last to the next one anyway.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I'm glad he was drafted. But if I were a Dallas fan, I wouldn't be pleased using a high second rounder to draft someone you know won't be available next year.

Especially when your QB is on the wrong side of 30 and you could have addressed over issues.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I'm glad he was drafted. But if I were a Dallas fan, I wouldn't be pleased using a high second rounder to draft someone you know won't be available next year.

Especially when your QB is on the wrong side of 30 and you could have addressed over issues.

you don't draft for 1 year. If they believe Jaylon Smith knee is fine they just got a really good player for multiple years. I love the pick.

fin8

Apr 10, 2010
sault.ste.marie,on
Way to go to Dallas.It's a huge risk, but if that knee heals (like they feel it will) he will be an elite player. I think they took 2, game changing, elite players. Im loving this draft!

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
There goes Jack

Good gamble by Jags IMO ,, They need all the talent they can get on that D

Worrying about what may happen down line shouldn't be priority especially with Andrews and others saying its not as gloomy as many are making it out to be

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Landing Ramsey and Jack within 2 rounds of each other. Well done, Jags. Well done.

That team is gonna be damn good within a year or two.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Jacksonville is one of those teams I was talking about, sort of. Not a "contender," but hey, I could see it in 2 or 3 years. Don't forget they get Fowler this year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad