NFL Draft: 2016 NFL Draft thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Kurt Warner was awesome in St. Louis but come on... Bulger wasn't terrible.... they make it sound like once Warner left they had Browns/Bills level of QBing :laugh:

Bulger's problem was the fact his peak only lasted for like 2, maybe 3 seasons before he fell off the face of the Earth.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
No surprise. Now lets get Wentz out of the way and get to the good stuff.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Also Goff had some kind of enzyme issue that prevented him from gaining weight. Couldn't break down proteins but his personal trainer got him on track.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Bulger had about 3 years of top tier QB play, then he went into the abyss.

Warner had 3 years of top tier QB play in St. Louis too..... when to the abyss is NY and reappeared years later

I'm not saying Bulger was a game changer; I'm saying he replaced Warner and did well for a few years. Meanwhile the Browns and Bills have had scrub after scrub

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I don't get the hype. You talk of Wentz as if he beat elite competition for his accomplishment.

With all due respect to the couple div II fans here, i don't see that as a glowing endorsement.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Warner had 3 years of top tier QB play in St. Louis too..... when to the abyss is NY and reappeared years later

I'm not saying Bulger was a game changer; I'm saying he replaced Warner and did well for a few years. Meanwhile the Browns and Bills have had scrub after scrub

Therein lies the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad