AUTUSIOJNO GANOSEIGFAJ
EFOJI

HYE GOT IT

HE GOT IT!!!!!!

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Wow, what a game. Definitely one of the best of the tourney start to finish.

The ACC is killing it so far.

Sep 19, 2008
I remember watching Notre Dame Vs Duke and UNC at the ACC tournament last week and I was very impressed by Brey's team they are very talented and I wish them well

Has the potential to beat anyone any night

Other than Pitt the ACC teams have done well. Duke, Miami, ND, UNC all advanced and Syracuse could later tonight

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Walkup's a very impressive player, honestly should get a look in the NBA.

Notre Dame certainly needs to be better defensively and on the defensive glass next round if they want to get back to the Elite Eight again.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Who I'd ND playing next? They aren't good defensively or on the glass. That was honestly a lucky bounce. Guy just tipped it up and it went in. They can outshoot anyone like Oklahoma but if they are off it could go South in a hurry.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Who I'd ND playing next? They aren't good defensively or on the glass. That was honestly a lucky bounce. Guy just tipped it up and it went in. They can outshoot anyone like Oklahoma but if they are off it could go South in a hurry.

Winner of Xavier/Wisconsin.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC

Yeah, which is essentially what happened in the ACC semifinals against UNC and they got killed.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Yeah, which is essentially what happened in the ACC semifinals against UNC and they got killed.

UNC I find to be similar and I don't understand why they shoot so many 3s with the talent they have they shouldn't be needing to play like that. ND has played like that since Chris Thomas and Colin Falls.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Buddy is on fire. Absolutely the type of superstar that can lead you to a championship. But when Oklahoma goes cold, they're in trouble.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Holy **** VCU is blowing this game. The second the ball touches their hands they spasm and fumble with the ball for a turnover.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad