Prospect Info: 2016 Leafs Board Prospect Ranking #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
I picked Nielsen this time, Leivo has to be next as a prospect. He was one of the best Marlies last year, scored 5 goals in only 12 games with the Leafs with limited icetime & was one of the top Marlies in the playoffs. He was also one of the most physical Marlies in the playoffs using his size well.

Tigerarmy

Aug 1, 2011
I picked Valiev but Leipsic, Korshkov, Hyman, Bracco, Neilsen and Dzierkals I considered here. As next season moves along we will have a better judge where to put where

Lauro

Charlie Conacher
Jun 28, 2008
Berlin
Korshkov/Nielsen now. Valiev and Leivo should follow. No idea how Leipsic is a better prospect than Leivo^^

bobermay

Mar 6, 2009
Fredericton
Have voted Korshkov 5 times now, and have him rated as our #7 prospect. Looks like I'll have to vote him one more time :(

Guy Boucher

Oct 22, 2008
Korshkov/Nielsen now. Valiev and Leivo should follow. No idea how Leipsic is a better prospect than Leivo^^

Babcock said a couple of things about Leivo needing to get stronger and everyone basically decided to disown Leivo afterwards.

He's a very solid prospect, much better than Leipsic.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Went Leivo. Getting very under rated. People are voting for potential IMO, but don't see his 30 goal upside. He has NEVER been given a fair chance and never given top 6 minutes. He had 5 goals in 4 games or something like that this year at one point.

He's going to get waived, and he will go on to be a great top 6 player for another team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad