GDT: 2016 ECF Game 6 | Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Pittsburgh Penguins | 7pm April 17th

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
That disallowed goal really messed with them. They only had 4 total shots in the first, 7 in the second and poured it on in the 3rd for 19 and 2 goals. Tampa was by far their biggest test those playoffs being the most equal team to them while being the most satisfying, edge of your seat series. More than the Caps for me. This was a Stanley Cup finals worthy series. Tampa had the series lead twice. Game 5 having the puck defection OT winner could have easily been the Pens way. The Pens got the fortunate puck poise in games 6/7. Tampa was very worthy.

F*ck Tampa :laugh:

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
I remember reading an article before this game titled "Sidney Crosby is failing in the playoffs...again". Can't find it anywhere anymore. After watching this game I think Crosby read it too.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
I remember reading an article before this game titled "Sidney Crosby is failing in the playoffs...again". Can't find it anywhere anymore. After watching this game I think Crosby read it too.

Did Jeremy Roenick write it, by chance

...as it turns out, I have a lot of grievances about these playoffs :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad