2016 Draft Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Those players were either at the end of their careers, or Mark Recchi (so ~6 more years). But that was a solid team with no elite talent. Lindros was elite for most of his career, but he didn't finish as an elite player. Those players had moved out of the elite range.
They had 3 players score more than 70 pts. And 3 30+ goal scorers and 6 20+ goal scorers.

They were good

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
They had 3 players score more than 70 pts. And 3 30+ goal scorers and 6 20+ goal scorers.

They were good

This is getting masturbatory now. I'm not saying they weren't good. I'm saying there wasn't an elite player on that squad except a young Eric Staal (who upon further review, did crack the 100 pt mark in his 3rd pro-year, 2nd NHL year due to lock-out).

And that's in response to me misstating something earlier.

But in the grand scheme of things, it's possible for a team to win without elite talent, exhibit A- the Hurricanes.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Was rewatching some Kieffer Bellows highlights.

Not good.

Have become fan to a point where I will be super dissapointed if he was chosen before we picked :( Luckily though, Rubstov, Kunin are (hopefully) going to be around there so I would be OK with them also.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad