2016-2017 Playoffs,Schedule,Discussion,Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I don't see Toronto making it. Pitt and Columbus in their final 2 games. Tampa at home vs Buffalo has the best shot IMO. The Islanders need help. I'd love to knock them out tonight.

ghdi

Feb 4, 2009
NJ
I dont care who makes it really. I'd rather lose tonight. That extra % in the lottery means more to me than knocking an Islanders team out who stand virtually no chance of advancing. We have a chance to be 2nd pre-lottery by the end of the weekend. Yeah, I get it it's Patty's day, but he's not playing in the game so its of virtually 0 significance. The only situation I'd think differently is if we were able to knock the Rags out.

I'd be fine with Toronto making it as they're fun to watch and could present a challenge in the first round to whomever they play.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
I dont care who makes it really. I'd rather lose tonight. That extra % in the lottery means more to me than knocking an Islanders team out who stand virtually no chance of advancing. We have a chance to be 2nd pre-lottery by the end of the weekend. Yeah, I get it it's Patty's day, but he's not playing in the game so its of virtually 0 significance. The only situation I'd think differently is if we were able to knock the Rags out.

I'd be fine with Toronto making it as they're fun to watch and could present a challenge in the first round to whomever they play.

It matters plenty who makes it. We now get to watch some inspired meaningful Hockey. Not the crap we had to watch this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad