2016/2017 Devils GDT Sign-Up!

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
Once again, we have arrived at that time of year, friends.

The smell of hockey is in the air, and the boards come alive in anticipation...

tumblr_nb3w97WEIs1thn3fyo1_500.gif

And thus, with our voices raised, we gesticulate and dance to our gods of Fore-Check, Cycle, SHOOT!, and WhataBum. Our dancing increases in speed, our cacophony melding into a solitary hymn. Our movements become modular forms and elliptic curves, the now infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel.

And the great lords of our ice craft now join us in our debased celebration, reaching a fevorus pitch:

dance3_zps6huefhx5.gif

And the Great Maw, speaking on behalf of his masters from above, his span expanding, crackles from his high pulpit, his nightmare voice laying waste to the unwashed.

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE
gCkXu2L.jpg

And finally, our lord Shero descends with his honorguard...

... This has gotten out of hand, hasn't it.

Anyways, GDT sign-up up time!

So, let's go over the rules for the newcomers, just so we are on the same page:

1) Don't sign up if you don't actually mean to start one. Nothing worse than people wanting to start up a GDT who don't, leaving us to throw one together last minute.

2) If you can't commit to one because of circumstances, post in here as such. We'll figure something else

3) If the team wins, whoever made the GDT for that game makes the next one. We keep doing this until the team looses, then it goes to the next person in the list.

4) Don't go out of your way to insult/belittle the opponent. Too much

5) We like gifs.

So, let's go Devils!

1) JK3
2)
3)
4)

SPESHUL SNOFLAKE DAYZ:

January 12th : ZachaAttackas! (unless we win the game before)

Last edited:

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I immediately googled who were playing on January 12th. Now I'm expecting big things.

And because I know you're all wondering, I will relinquish the right to post first GDT of the season after winning the season finale last year. It is too much pressure to set the precedent for the season :sarcasm:

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
You still owe me a Profile pic and user name from our Gomer scoring a goal bet 2 seasons ago.

I have not forgotten.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
sigh...is anyone else ever going to do a GDT other than FJG?

I'll put one up if no one else has anything.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
Don't worry, I have plans for the Jan 12th GDT still.

Hopefully the 2 bottles of Scotch I plan on ingesting before doing so don't impact quality.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad