2016-17 Stockton Heat (and ADK Thunder) Thread [PLAYOFF BOUND!]

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Heading to OT, apparently Oliver with a brutal turnover. That kid, man, he needs to simplify his game; seems like his kryptonite is that decision making, no wonder he dropped like a stone at the draft.

Also, someone needs to slow down posting; I can imagine who it is, but I literally see 6 posts on the last page, a bit of forum spamming :laugh:

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
Yeah, Kylington with a couple bad turnovers. He's has really yet to show me much in the games I've watched this year.

They definitely don't deserve to win this game, but have a shot anyways.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Stockton to the PP in OT. Gillies is the only reason this team is still in it, by the sounds of it.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
such a garbage play to end it. Man. On the PP in the ahl ploffs, in ot, and you do that.

On a high note, Vey and Kotska were the ones that **** up on the PP; not Oliver again or something :laugh:

Gillie hard fought tonight. This Stockton team was getting outplayed all night; he kept'em in it.

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
On a high note, Vey and Kotska were the ones that **** up on the PP; not Oliver again or something :laugh:

Gillie hard fought tonight. This Stockton team was getting outplayed all night; he kept'em in it.

Ya, if there's one high note to take from this (in respect to the goalies anyways) it was the best possible outcome for a loss. Rittich started, did great but got hurt. In comes Gillies and also plays great in a critical final game. Has to be a world of difference for Gillies' offseason & confidence.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Rittich wasn't hurt, he'd been sick all day and could no longer continue

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad