2016/17 Home Opener: Oct. 17 vs Ottawa

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Well considering we probably only face them one more time max. And we probably won't beat them in the playoffs. No we aren't

Doesn't matter if we beat them or not. After the bloodshed and tensions of previous series and games, there is animosity.

That has led these two teams to disliking each other.

Again, sounds like a rivalry to me. And us "not beating them" can change, bud. In fact it seems as if we're the only team to give them any type of annoyance.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
While I would love for it to happen, I just don't trust Holland anymore to do what it takes, hopefully he proves me wrong. :popcorn:

Interesting considering a couple people said the Wings will absolutely come to the table with a 7 year 70 million offer if they move Datsyuk's contract. Believe that was Dreger already saying they would be very aggressive if they get Datsyuk cleared.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Love me a good conspiracy theory :)

I know you don't want to use a UFA even if it is your captain. But that also would have been a strong message to send to his camp in terms of how you value him even if you're unwilling to budge on the 8.5 figure. Just find it curious, but that is probably the whole summer cycle angle of things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad