Prospect Info: 2016-17 Flyers Prospects - Top 20 SKATERS, #11

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
Went with Hagg. This is an absolute make or break season for him. He could earn roster spot with the big club next season or be back in Sweden very soon depending on how this season goes.

He Is Knocking

Jul 1, 2015
Voted Hagg, Hopeful He has a better year. I believe I read he played better later in the year last season but it may be a pre senior moment.

I considered Friedman and Weal (would have liked to see him down the stretch last season).

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
realistically where is Hagg going to be slotted on LV? 3rd pairing maybe with Alt?

Hard to say. He was bottom pair last year and now they added two of the best veteran defensemen in the AHL and a top 20 year old.

Banger

Jan 17, 2003
Visit site
Hard to say. He was bottom pair last year and now they added two of the best veteran defensemen in the AHL and a top 20 year old.

ya...to me it looks like he had his window and is likely to tread water. Will be tough to move up that depth chart. I hope he can put it together but it's now or never with Myers on the way and Friedman likely not far behind.

46zone

Pass me the soft pretzels
Feb 5, 2007
Philadelphia
Went with Friedman, though I was tempting to with Hagg.

Am I missing something with Vorobyov? Seems like some are going off a rather small sample size, but to be fair I haven't seen him play.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Went with Friedman, though I was tempting to with Hagg.

Am I missing something with Vorobyov? Seems like some are going off a rather small sample size, but to be fair I haven't seen him play.

For Voro, it seems to be his play last season and where he will be the next. Played extremely well on his MHL team and when called up to KHL looked very good also. Now some KHL watchers thinks he will fulltime KHL and good chance he centers the top line for the WJC team.

This is why I have him next then Friedman

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Voted Hagg, Hopeful He has a better year. I believe I read he played better later in the year last season but it may be a pre senior moment.

I considered Friedman and Weal (would have liked to see him down the stretch last season).
You are correct. For Hagg, he was injured and then came back solid after fully recovering

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad