Injury Report: 2016-17 Blues Injury Report (Stastny back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Perfect selection Ransku lol.

Let's not forget they already broke Fabbri too

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
probably sticky this thread so people are up to date or easy to locate.

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
Should Schwartz stop practicing altogether? I mean he's already good and just keeps getting injured in practice so might be better to just skip it.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Losing Schwartz sucks, but I am kind of looking forward to seeing Rattie for 10 games to see what he can do.

StLHokie

May 27, 2014
North Carolina
News from some pretty good sources. Jaden Schwartz will be out at minimum 4-6 weeks. Source: His parents were watching his brother Rylan play about an hour and a half away from where I live and gave my good friends (who were childhood friends with Jaden) the inside scoop. They are expecting him to be back mid November. Also, apparently Rylan (Jaden's older brother) is tearing it up in the DEL2, and he should currently be playing on a DEL squad but there were contract issues which forced him to play at Heilbron, a bad team in the DEL2 (where he is currently the leading scorer).

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
The Blues practice seems to be to tell players a very conservative timeline for recovery, probably so they don't push too hard too soon. We seen it last season with the "re-evaluated" in x weeks, and then the player is back a little before the re-evaluation was even meant to happen.

The only positive is that it shouldn't drag too far into the season.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
JR tweeting earlier today that the team says that Rattie should be fine. After the recent Schwartz situation I expect we will see an announcement soon that he is out 12 weeks and will be reevaluated on January 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad