Linesman​
|
w.gif
TBA | -

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Any draft-elligibles I should keep an eye on besides the obvious (Eichel)? I'm out of the loop. Usually I just watch the kids wearing full cages but apparently a lot of drafted kids have to still wear the cage as well this year.

Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
Any draft-elligibles I should keep an eye on besides the obvious (Eichel)? I'm out of the loop. Usually I just watch the kids wearing full cages but apparently a lot of drafted kids have to still wear the cage as well this year.
Hanifin is ranked pretty high if I remember correctly.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Zach Werenski, 12 pts in 15 games for Michigan as a 17 year old. Brandon Carlo is a 6'5 RH defensive dman who plays for Tri City in the WHL who will likely be a late 1st/early 2nd in 2015. Werenski, Hanafin and of course Eichel will all be gone by the time the Pens pick. Pretty impressive for Eichel to be named Captain though he is a returning player.

Mikko Rantanen is the top 2015 eligible guy for the Finns, big playmaker who plays Centre or Wing, should be available around where the Pens pick. Roope Hintz is another to look out for, could leapfrog Rantanen with a standout tournament. Sebastian Aho is also 2015 eligibile, is a LWer. Sami Niku is eligible on the backend.

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014
Who I'm going to keep an eye on is Roope Hintz. Not only does he have an awesome name, he's also a regular in the Liiga for Tampere as an 18 year old and right now has a respectable 11 points in 26 games. He's not too small, supposedly can play right wing too and has not cracked the top-30 prospect lists yet but rather ranks among the first among the "other notable prospects" after the top 30 . That possibly means he might still be there when we're on the board.

Disclaimer: I generally know next to nothing about these kinds, all I do is stat watch and read articles. So take it with a grain of salt, maybe everything I wrote is wrong.

Burgs

Sep 10, 2005
Looking forward to Draisaitl representing my..... oh wait.... Edmonton. Nevermind. :shakehead

First game of the tournament, and possibly the first huge upset. Russia down 1-2 to Denmark after 40 mins. And they're lucky the score is this close. The Danes had shots go off the post and crossbars in the 2nd period. Russia scored in the final minute after being gifted a PP from a delay of game.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Love this time of the year!! Pumped, it seems the US has a really strong team this year, especially offensively. Can't wait to watch Eichel tear it up. Also really liked Fasching's game last year in the juniors, hoping for big things from him again.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Would greatly appreciate a good stream for the FIN-US game, can't believe the Russian are losing to the Danes!

LionelHutz*

Bylsma the color analyst is worst then Byslma the coach holding press conferences.

Contender

Sep 22, 2014
No Dan for me either.

Excited to watch Kapanen as I loved the hell out of him at training camp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad