GDT: 2015 World Junior Championship

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
That's an absolutely ridiculous statement to say about a country the size of Canada. We have a great music scene here and are constantly producing more and more great artists. We may not have as many Canadians on the radio making top 40 hits but there's a TON of great music here and to say otherwise shows complete ignorance.

Or you're just trying to be funny, maybe. I don't know.

As for the arcade fire, I'm Canadian and I ****ing hate their music. If I could pick one band/artist to have disappear from existence as well as having their entire musical catalog cease to exist it would be them without a doubt.

Ruffling Jimmies.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
...and glasses with no lenses as well.

Once went to a bachelor party where the whole group was required to wear tuxedo t-shirts and these fake thick rimmed glasses when we went out on the town one night. I had just switched back to wearing glasses full time. Wisest decision I've made in some time. Everyone that wore them ended up popping out the lenses because they were getting dizzy. Fremdschamen to the max.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Best bachelor party costume I ever did was for my buddy's party here in Calgary a couple years back.

We were all supposed to dress up and go out as pimps (bright sparkly pants, jacket, hat, cane, etc), but when I got to the costume store, they didn't have any in my size, so I called my friend and asked him what I should do and he basically said whatever as long as it's funny.

So I bought Master Chief armor and a giant nerf bazooka :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad