GDT: 2015 World Junior Championship

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Can't believe I missed this game. Judging by the preliminary game against Russia I'm not surprised Canada won, reading the comments on HF it looks like Fucale was the only reason it was close ... somethings never change.

This Canadian team was just too talented and that made the tournament pretty crappy.

BTW SEPH don't all the Canadians here cheer against the States/Russia.;)

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
You're one of my favourite posters, even if Canada won the next 10 Olympic golds and you gloated, you'll still be one of my favourite posters so please do not take my comment personally.

I probably deserved Landymack's comment during the Olympics where I went a too far, I acknowledge my mistake, but I do not think I was bias against Canada or was anti-Canadian in any of my posts (except Gord Miller) for the WJC. So I believe Landymack's comment mentioning me a couple pages ago was a pretty dishonourable display. Especially not winning Gold for five years and not medal-ing for two for a country that expects gold every year.

But I am not here to be a sore loser, so congrats on finally winning gold. This team was too good not to.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=111641

you voted wrong. that's all my comment was about.:help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad