2015 World Championship (5/1-5/17)

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
go-fish-in-ontario-dream-ontario-large-1.jpg

I used to mimic the commercial word for word every time that commercial came on during Hurricane broadcasts lol.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
As a Swedish fan I really don't see Fiip Forsberg as a better player than Lindholm, and that's a guy who put up over 60 points this season. A little bit more muscle & quickness should do wonders for him.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
As a Swedish fan I really don't see Fiip Forsberg as a better player than Lindholm, and that's a guy who put up over 60 points this season. A little bit more muscle & quickness should do wonders for him.

A couple people here (myself included) are quite happy with his trajectory. I see a Logan Couture type developing. Great two-way, 30/30, physical #1 C.

I am a betting man but I still take him over Monahan. Both are going to be great though.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I'd say better then that. I've been really starting to see where people are getting the Forsberg comparisons from for him. I mean, obviously he won't be Forsberg but given the improvements in systems, defense, and goaltending, not to mention even worse officiating, even Forsberg wouldn't be Forsberg in this era. I honestly thin 30/40-45 type guy in his prime, and that's in todays scoring conditions.

Monahan's the guy I think is going to pan out to be another Couture, which is a very very good thing for Calgary.

w e l o s t b o y s

Drawing Frog 8
Nov 21, 2009
London
Wonder if we would be better off trading Dadonov's rights. Since he said he wouldn't think about coming over until his KHL contract is up, which is when we would lose him anyways. If we were to trade his rights to a contender that would be more likely to be able to get him to come over.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Eichel with an OT snipe with under a minute remaining to give USA first place in the group. They'll play Switzerland in the quarterfinals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad