2015 WJC - Toronto/Montreal

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
They have said that they will wait for Burakovsky, so it is expected that he is not in this preliminary squad, Forsberg and Lindholm wasnt that either last year if I remember correctly.

When it comes to d-men, we could have put up 3 teams that is about equally strong, so it is hard to get upset there, even if I miss Forsling, and I have never seen Bergman and do not know much about him.

Blomqvist? Sure he is big, but that is pretty much all I know about him. Him, Lindberg and Bergman will be completely new players for me. Hope Grönborg has done the right thing there, and did not include Timashov.

When a player like Adam Ollas-Mattsson gets no consideration, you know the team is deep.

The quota from djurgården was already filled.;) But no he is good, and would probably have done well like many others that dont seem to have make the team.

Last edited:

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
The "leak" was obviously not true. No Blomqvist, no Lindberg, no Hansson.

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
Im missing Hansson, but other than that im fine. I like the forward group a lot.

Kempe - Nylander - Olofsson
JDLR - Wallmark - Lööke
Lindblom - Holmström - Brodecki
Karlsson - Ehn - Blidh
Bristedt - Asplund

Hägg - Aho
Englund - Bergman
Norell - Kylington
Lagesson - Forsling

Johansson
Söderström
Ward

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Im missing Hansson, but other than that im fine. I like the forward group a lot.

Kempe - Nylander - Olofsson
JDLR - Wallmark - Lööke
Lindblom - Holmström - Brodecki
Karlsson - Ehn - Blidh
Bristedt - Asplund

Hägg - Aho
Englund - Bergman
Norell - Kylington
Lagesson - Forsling

Johansson
Söderström
Ward

Is there any chance Soderstrom will be the starter?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad