2015 - What do we expect?

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
Everyone needs to just accept that the next 2 years are going to suck. There is a chance we find early rebuild chemistry like the cup final flyers did... but nope.

We have 4 first round picks in the last 2 years in our system now.

I know I got the back of these kids. Bo Horvat can... and will be that guy!

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
12th overall pick after we spend all the cap space we generated through trading late 20s geriatrics for 30 something young guns on 6-7 year deals.

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
Living in a world where you expect the worst for the Vancouver Canucks isn't helping. There is science to prove that negative thoughts can effect real things.

Escape the loop.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Overreaction. You guys are ridiculous.

We are literally not even a day in to re shaping the team. There will be more trades and more signings.

Can't we wait a week?

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
I think Lowe and MacTavish have a cumulative IQ of at least 30 points higher than Linden and Benning. So not well, nor do I think this team is in good hands.

I am not happy right now. Why could they get more for Garrison and Kesler. Sure we saved some money. but we should have at-least gotten the Ott pick for Kesler

Ventana*

Upsetting the Ducks' stacked roster in the first round with Bonino as our second line center.

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010
Overreaction. You guys are ridiculous.

We are literally not even a day in to re shaping the team. There will be more trades and more signings.

Can't we wait a week?

he made five consecutive outrageously stupid moves. hes out of ****ing time to be judged on

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Way too early to guess. FA has not started, and there could still be more trades. Will wait for camp to start.

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
We're going to be a hard working team that might challenge for a wild card spot. The team will be better than last year.

Angry Little Elf

My wife came back
Apr 9, 2012
Victoria B.C.
I am not happy right now. Why could they get more for Garrison and Kesler. Sure we saved some money. but we should have at-least gotten the Ott pick for Kesler

Anaheim had a hard time giving the 24th.

Key turning point in Kesler talks was Anaheim willing to include 24th overall pick, which Ducks had resisted all along.
https://twitter.com/Real_ESPNLeBrun/status/482641646077501440

I highly highly doubt they would've offered the 10th.

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
Not much... I hope SJS doesn't do their rebuild we need the Pacific to stay strong and best on us, I would like a top pick again next year hopefully top 3. I hope we don't go crazy on July first let Lack and Markstrom be our goalies and see what we got there.

Iridescent*

Way too early to guess. FA has not started, and there could still be more trades. Will wait for camp to start.

Who is going to sign here? Nobody wants to come to Vancouver. Only way we're getting anyone is to throw outrageous hit and term, and that is the last thing we need to do.

GCM

Stork
Jun 22, 2010
Consider what you expect if our second line was Cammy - Stastny - Vanek. Now what you expect with our current roster.

That's the reason it's too early to ask this question. We cleared salary in what could only be a cap move by sending Garrison to Tampa. Let's see how free agency plays out and then set our expectations.

but for the sake of the topic, I will say that I expect to see a really well coached team. I don't care what tools we have on the team, but I want Willie Desjardins to prove that he did earn this spot in the NHL.

Make our players play with a winning attitude again. I want a successful powerplay. I want to see our youth cracking the line-up and showing promise. The Kassians, Lacks, Jensens and Shinkaruks of our team amongst others.

That and a bounceback year from a lot of players. Hank, Dank, & Burr mainly.

Willting*

he made five consecutive outrageously stupid moves. hes out of ****ing time to be judged on

And you know what is a good move?

So many posters here are beyond temperamental towards decisions that they don't agree on. :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad