Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v8) Next: vs Hou | Sun, Jun 7th | 1pm ET/10am PT | McHugh vs Dickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Why was he even called in to pitch in this situation? Osuna is not available, I get it, but what about Hendriks? Or even Delabar? Or let Loup continue pitching.

Good velocity and movement. Decent breaking ball. Dominated AAA in a save situation role.

He skimmed a jersey and Springer hit a weak grounder through the right side. Tough outing for him for sure. The Gattis double was the nail in the coffin. Not all bad though considering the circumstances.

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
The only thing I don't like is everyone in our pen minus Osuna has the potential to suck any given day.

So when Loup comes in and looks good, why risk bringing in someone different after one out?

At this point matchups don't mean as much for our pen.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
All season I've managed to avoid this thread. ALL ****ING SEASON. I've put up with all the inexcusable atrocities of this team and told myself it's still early, give them time. But I can;t take this anymore, I gotta vent somewhere...

But WHAT IN THE **** is this team doing with a scrub like Bo Schultz in the game in such a crucial situation?! Is the bullpen so pathetic that we gotta take a guy who sounds like a professional pie eater or a NASCAR driver and put him into a 1 run game?! WHY NOT KEEP LOUP. HOW DOES GIBBONS STILL HAVE A JOB?!!!!!! And seriously Josh Donaldson... you had a shot at a triple play at best, double play at worst, and YOU THROW IT INTO THE OUTFIELD?!! THAT'S WHAT GOLD GLOVE DEFENSE IS THESE DAYS?

**** this ****ing **** man. I dunno why I still follow this team, and why I even believe this team is capable of digging itself out of the **** its dumped on itself. As long as that buffoon Gibbons is managing and as long as scrubs like BO ****ing SCHULTZ are pitching, this team is going no where! NO WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triple play? He barely had a chance at getting a double play.

Never mind the fact that he was falling, or that Marisnick was several feet away from him.

AnAceOfKidneys

May 2, 2014
All season I've managed to avoid this thread. ALL ****ING SEASON. I've put up with all the inexcusable atrocities of this team and told myself it's still early, give them time. But I can;t take this anymore, I gotta vent somewhere...

But WHAT IN THE **** is this team doing with a scrub like Bo Schultz in the game in such a crucial situation?! Is the bullpen so pathetic that we gotta take a guy who sounds like a professional pie eater or a NASCAR driver and put him into a 1 run game?! WHY NOT KEEP LOUP. HOW DOES GIBBONS STILL HAVE A JOB?!!!!!! And seriously Josh Donaldson... you had a shot at a triple play at best, double play at worst, and YOU THROW IT INTO THE OUTFIELD?!! THAT'S WHAT GOLD GLOVE DEFENSE IS THESE DAYS?

**** this ****ing **** man. I dunno why I still follow this team, and why I even believe this team is capable of digging itself out of the **** its dumped on itself. As long as that buffoon Gibbons is managing and as long as scrubs like BO ****ing SCHULTZ are pitching, this team is going no where! NO WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep, pretty bad, especially when you don't manufacture runs.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Good velocity and movement. Decent breaking ball. Dominated AAA in a save situation role.

He skimmed a jersey and Springer hit a weak grounder through the right side. Tough outing for him for sure. The Gattis double was the nail in the coffin. Not all bad though considering the circumstances.

Let him earn it. AAA is not the majors, clearly.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Let him earn it. AAA is not the majors, clearly.

How else does one earn it? Closing games in AAA looks pretty good on the resume. Yes it's not the majors, but at the same time he pitched the 7th. Let's not act like that's a high leverage situation. Osuna's not available. Pitchers have been going deep into games. You have to use him at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad