Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v6) NEXT: @Hou | Fri, May 15| 8pm ET/5pm PT | Dickey vs Keuchel

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Not gonna lock this because I won't be able to get to a computer for most of the rest of teh day before gametime and I wanted to make sure that it's open and ready for when the game starts. But in the mean time please keep all relevant conversation in the discussion thread. The GDTs are only for discussion of the games as they go on and any smaller tangents that may happen during games.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Brook Jacoby suspended 14 games. Good for him. About time someone say something about the blatant bias against Jose at the plate.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
It's so frustrating. Jays can pick it, they can hit it, they just can't pitch. If they could somehow get their pitching straightened out, they can be great.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
its time they just expand the left side of pitch trax when Jose is hitting beacuse everything 3 inches outside or less is called a strike anyway, doesn't matter what ump

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
its time they just expand the left side of pitch trax when Jose is hitting beacuse everything 3 inches outside or less is called a strike anyway, doesn't matter what ump

Jose should just stand on the plate.

Anytime I was playing and the ump was calling that pitch that is clearly outside I would just crowd the plate to make a point.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
really frustrating to see the bottom of this lineup do whatever it takes to get on base and basically everyone other than Travis is a no-show at the top.

Even if Dickey is lights out it's such a burden to have Thole on the roster.

Travis has 2 K's today and you might want to complain about Thole on days that he's not got a hit

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
This is the quickest Jays game I can remember in a while. I remember a game at least a decade ago I was at where Doc had a 10 inning CGSO and the Jays walked off noted moon shooter Fernando Rodney.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I think it is so dumb playing Valencia over Saunders in the outfield against a righty. In what world does that make sense? I am not a fan of Saunders at all, just confused by the decision making of our manager.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
I think it is so dumb playing Valencia over Saunders in the outfield against a righty. In what world does that make sense? I am not a fan of Saunders at all, just confused by the decision making of our manager.

Saunders just had some fluid removed from his knee. You shouldn't be playing on it for 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad