Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v47)ALDS Game 1: vs TEX | Thu, Oct 8 | 3:30pm ET/12:30pm PT | Gallardo vs Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
MLB probably made Donaldson come out for evaluations becuase he clearly mouthed I'm fine. Which is fine, better for safety of players. Just ****ing sucks since teh roof being closed was a joke decision.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
that slide was aggressive as ****

i dont mind it.

but the theory is you will always get there faster by running than sliding. And it's probably true. So by sliding Carrera got to the base later there than he should have.

Do you still not mind it?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
that slide was aggressive as ****

i dont mind it.

Doesn't matter. It's been tested, you will reach faster if you sprint the whole way vs sliding. You slow down too much on the slide that it's not advantageous at all unless you're trying to get under a tag because the defender is up the line or off hte base.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto sports curse in full effect, folks. That is, if Donaldson misses any length of time.

well. Sundin broke his hand, and then the Leafs made it all the way to the ECF on the back of Roberts and McCauley.

so.

holy. crap. Pillar ... duddeee..

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Is Prince Fielder the most overpaid player in the league? A big fat slow guy with a .840 ops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad