Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v43) DOUBLEHEADER: @Bal|Wed, Sept 30|Gm 2: soon-ish|Dickey vs Gausman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
You don't know that for sure.

Pittsburgh was 8th last year and went out without a peep in the first round.

But I get your point. Delgado and Halladay are two of the best players the Jays ever produced and they won squat in Toronto.

Interesting question (which can't be answered), what if they stuck with Reyes, but still went out and got Price, Revere and Lowe? Do they win the division?

Pittsburgh finishing 8th this year would be just dandy. I'm holding out hope we can draft Alex Nylander with their pick but he's like ranked top 10 right now isn't he?

ot really the place for this discussion.

wait I just realixed Kawasucky is playing 3rd. Good thing he caight that on the fly, he doesn't have the arm strength to throw it to 1st from 3rd, weird decision. Why not Pennington?

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
pretty brutal game so far god our bench is bad

everyone's bench is bad, that's why their on the bench. Our bench is pretty good, but what you're seeing here is pretty much our bench and the minor league guys since outside of September a benhc usually consists of Navarro, Colabello, Pennington(Goins if Travis was healthy), and Pompey. Only 3 of those guys are playing.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Pittsburgh finishing 8th this year would be just dandy. I'm holding out hope we can draft Alex Nylander with their pick but he's like ranked top 10 right now isn't he?

ot really the place for this discussion.

wait I just realixed Kawasucky is playing 3rd. Good thing he caight that on the fly, he doesn't have the arm strength to throw it to 1st from 3rd, weird decision. Why not Pennington?

I'm assuming because Pennington is still a "regular" (even though he has been splitting time with Barney) until Tulo is healthy.

All the regulars are being rested for the second game.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Funny thing is that Dickey is pitching a gem against Baltimore's regular line up.. Gausman is pitching a gem against Toronto's AAA team

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
So far our bench is tied with the regular O's team. So that's something.

Also a lot of these guys haven't seen any ABs, let alone consistent ones this entire month. They're all fairly cold while not being very good to begin with.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
All we need is for a runner to get to third and then Diaz will squeeze them in (seriously though if there's a runner at third with less than two outs and Diaz up... he's bunting)

stavs*

Oct 11, 2010
Toronto
everyone's bench is bad, that's why their on the bench. Our bench is pretty good, but what you're seeing here is pretty much our bench and the minor league guys since outside of September a benhc usually consists of Navarro, Colabello, Pennington(Goins if Travis was healthy), and Pompey. Only 3 of those guys are playing.

We do have a few guys that can hit the long ball on the bench, but the way this game is going, seems like its going to be a 2-3 run game. I will laugh it we beat the Orioles with our B squad

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I am calling it now - Diaz is going to hit a 450 yarder to dead center in the top of the 16th that will win us this game.

450 yards. Quite the prediction. Pretty sure 1350 feet would be the longest HR in MLB history.

I'm assuming because Pennington is still a "regular" (even though he has been splitting time with Barney) until Tulo is healthy.

All the regulars are being rested for the second game.

Pennington is playing. In LF though. Not sure how I would have arranged it but with these 9 guys I probably would have picked like 6 of them to play 3rd before I would pick noodle arm Kawasaki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad