Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v35) Next: @ NYY| Sat, Sept 12| 1pm ET/10am PT | Estrada vs Pineda

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
All of this from Sanchez walking two straight.
Not exactly impressive.

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
The decision to pinch run for A-Rod was truly baffling...could come back to bite them. He was the guy on 1st with the bases loaded...it's likely his run wouldn't have been overly important.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Dude lost to the Yankees twice in the latter's End of the Century dynasty.

Which makes his pinstripe love all the more perplexing.

Pure domination by miller

Come playoff time good pitching wins games. Scares me

Yeah, because the Jays have had awful pitching for the last couple months....

oh wait.

You're not even trying to make sense. Just spewing whatever ridiculous irrational BS pops into your head regardless of whether or not it conforms to reality.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
Well, we still have Hendriks who can go 2-3 innings. The Yanks don't have anyone of top quality left since they burned the entire big 3 now. Can't imagine Miller gets a 3rd inning.

This is true, so I wonder if anyone wants to rip on Girardi for being the worst manager, like they do with Gibbons.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
lol Zaun "almost a foot inside", that pitch was like a half inch off the corner, could have easily been called a strike

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Yeah, because the Jays have had awful pitching for the last couple months....

oh wait.

You're not even trying to make sense. Just spewing whatever ridiculous irrational BS pops into your head regardless of whether or not it conforms to reality.

I'm surprised anyone still responds to shaner's Negative Neddy schtick. It got old years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad