Blue Jays GDT: 2015 v25) Next: @ LA Angels| Fri, Aug 21| 10:00PM ET/7PM PT | Price vs Santiago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
So I'm curious is this game over? I need the great minds on HF boards to tell me whether I can just give up on the game already. I have things I could be doing.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
So I'm curious is this game over? I need the great minds on HF boards to tell me whether I can just give up on the game already. I have things I could be doing.

Game is over. Season is over. Franchise is garbage and needs to be moved to Tijuana.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA

Yup. Season's over as well. Fire everyone, the Leafs core is better than this core. Move the franchise to a city that can afford a 2nd franchise like Tampa.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

I have returned from the far flung future of 3 hours from now. Indeed the game is over and we should all get along with our lives.

Also, invest in soy.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
He's easily the worst player of all-time. What was Alex even thinking? :shakehead

I think he was tanking for McDavid but then these horrible players started winning some games. Looks like we might be back on the proper track now though.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I have returned from the far flung future of 3 hours from now. Indeed the game is over and we should all get along with our lives.

Also, invest in soy.

3 hours? Buehrle is pitching, you probably only needed to set your time machine to 2.5 hours.

Woll Smoth

Mar 17, 2010
Mississauga
I've been trying to watch baseball more now since the Jays are winning, but I'm completely new to the sport, but just an observation.

A Russel Martin AB is an automatic out.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
I think he was tanking for McDavid but then these horrible players started winning some games. Looks like we might be back on the proper track now though.

Get McDavid in a Jays uniform.
Everyone says he's a stud and a generational player. Let's see him prove it with the bat. NO excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad