2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I think Dubnyk is for real too. 1st round draft pick who always played well until his team admitted they want someone better. Had a rough year last year being shuffled around after that but rebounded this year. He played well in Arizona too, it's not just in Minny.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I hate to say it, but I think Dubnyk is for real.

I'm not convinced. I still think that he's a product of the team he plays on. I hope that he gets Minnesota to give him a nice contract, and then goes back to being a middling goaltender. That would make me happy because of my disdain for All-Things-Minnesota Wild

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I bet Stastny didn't think he would have Berglund and Jaskin as his wingers when signing with the Blues.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I bet Stastny didn't think he would have Berglund and Jaskin as his wingers when signing with the Blues.

I sincerely with Stastny all the best, as I did when he signed with them, but part of me does wonder if he's had any morsel of "regret" on signing with them.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I sincerely with Stastny all the best, as I did when he signed with them, but part of me does wonder if he's had any morsel of "regret" on signing with them.

I hope he does, just because I was broken hearted when he signed.

ColoradoSportsFan

Jul 16, 2005
Denver, Colorado
Even if it is tiny I'm sure he's had some regret, he's had a rough go of it.

Just as I'm sure there is some small bit of regret on Avs management for letting him slip away.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
When Hitchcock is looking for a job this offseason I hope Edmonton doesn't bite. They are headed in the right direction and it would be a shame to see Paul Bearer screw that up.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
For the first probably ever I agree with PJ Stock. The whole situation is funny and all but Hitch couldn't straight up say on national television that he considered plucking Allen. You have to show confidence. Get the damn camera out of his face in the middle of a game so important. I hate Hitchcock and Stock but he said it right that time.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Wild are allowed to go to the net all the time without Blues defenders doing anything to stop them.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Man the blues board is a wreck. I have literally no sympathy for either of these teams. The faster both lose, the better.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Stastny being the answer for the Blues? Not even God can help the Blues. Once a choker always a choker

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Wild have Cooke and are more annoying but either way this will be fine.

It'll be fun to see the Blues get knocked out in the first round again and that'll probably lead to some changes there. Starting with Hitch and maybe a few players as well.

Hawks will take care of business vs the team that advances.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
The divisional stuff is going to get old fast. 5 years from now everything will be a complete repeat. Anaheim vs Winnipeg was a novelty.
Yes I agree. They need to go back to conference match ups. 1vs 8, 2 vs 7 and so on. It will still promote rivalries, not as much but the way there are some match ups we'll never see for years and years.

raistlin76

Sep 18, 2004
Cracow
www.nhl.com.pl
Man the blues board is a wreck. I have literally no sympathy for either of these teams. The faster both lose, the better.

On Polish board about NHL I called this confrontation Plague vs. Cholera for me. I was for Plague (Blues) just because I hate Wild more. Best case scenario would be they both lose, too bad it's impossible. Hope Wild gets beating in the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad