Prospect Info: 2015 Ranking #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I'd probably vote Pickard next but I understand why some folks wouldn't. Some people only saw the good in the NHL and I've seen the not so good. But anyway, I'd vote Geertsen over Siemens. They are about the same level player right now. Siemens does have the experience but Geertsen has the potential.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I'd go Geertsen over Siemens... Geertsen actually has some offensive potential still and his development has really only trended up. Siemens' development hasn't ever really trended up since 2011... some his fault, some not.

I see Picks anywhere in the 5-9 range and there being a good argument behind slotting him anywhere in that area.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Even though Pickards numbers weren't fantastic in LEM (.917 sv% over 50 games) he was still heads and shoulders above Aittokallio (.900 sv% over 16 games) and Will (.869 sv% over 11 games). Skaters have a big impact on goaltenders and LEM were a shallow team that also paid the price for Avs injury woes.

Pickard played 66 games last season and had his best year as a pro, but I wouldn't get too carried away just because he had a strong stretch in the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad