2015 Prospect Tournaments: Shore working on versatility to overcome Stars' crowded ce

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005
devin_shore_maine_112114.jpg
Photo: Dallas Stars forward prospect Devin Shore posted 14 goals and 35 points in 39 games in his final season at the University of Maine before joining the Texas Stars for the remainder of the 2014-15 season (courtesy of Richard T. Gagnon/Getty Images)

</p>Even though he’s technically entering his first professional season, the Dallas Stars are expecting big things out of Devin Shore.

A power forward with good size, Shore made his professional debut late last season in the American Hockey League with the Texas Stars. He immediately impressed, and became a staple in the lineup for the Calder Cup Playoffs.… read more

The post 2015 Prospect Tournaments: Shore working on versatility to overcome Stars’ crowded center position appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Power forward? Good size? For years I've heard about his hockey sense but never about him being a power forward. And he's nearer the bottom than the top of forward prospect heights; I don't know how good his size is compared to Ritchie, Elie, Faksa, Stransky, Hintz, Pollock, or Dickinson.

Last edited:

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
He's not overly big. I don't know that he's a power forward so much as someone whose willing to go to dirty areas to get his points. Smart player though.

john skull

Jul 1, 2004
New York City
I think its more like, he plays a power game. But yeah he does have decent size. He needs to continue to work on his skating and shot. But he really could be an interesting player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad