2015 OHL Draft Signed Prospects

Macker88

Jul 15, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Gotta love when people come on here with a smart ass comment, with no productiveness to it and are completely wrong ! If your going to be a smart ass at least google some facts first or stop trolling the forums with negative comments and causing pointless arguments.

Literally LOL'd when i ready that comment about Lyle being an American who signed with a Canadian team. Every news article out there says hes from north bay in the first sentence or in the actual article headline ! ahaha.. WOW some people amaze me.

ZinErie

Nov 12, 2013
What am I missing here? Didn't seem like a smart ass comment to me. Just an erroneous observation.

goodtimes

Sep 24, 2013
What am I missing here? Didn't seem like a smart ass comment to me. Just an erroneous observation.

Look at the past exchange between myself and TCFlint, might open things up a bit. He's pissed an Ontario player wont sign in Flint but doesn't see an issue (or is oblivious) with American's doing the same thing with Ontario teams. The snark was 'see, told you it happens'...

Macker88

Jul 15, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Lyle isn't American, so his comment stating that an American signed with a Canadian team is completely off based. An if you simply google the players name you can easily see that not only is he Canadian, he's from North Bay.. the team he signed with.

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
@Oshawa_Generals: The Oshawa Generals are pleased to announce that Kyle Maclean, their 2nd pick in the 2015 OHL Priority Selection, has committed to the Gens

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
Petes sign Fraser -

"@SeanLafortune: Peterborough Petes announce the signing of 2015 #OHLDraft selection Cole Fraser. Fraser was a member of the Ottawa Valley Titans last year."

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
Sudbury announces signings of their four top picks -

"@Sudbury_Wolves: .@David_levin71, S. Bulitka, @macauleycarson and @laner15_ commit to Wolves! #welcometothepack #official"

Last edited:

BigBuck

Jan 26, 2012
The Fronts sign Jacob Drobczyk...Their 3rd Jacob signed this year..

@pharling: Jacob Drobczyk commits to @KingstonFronts
A 2015 OHL pick 250th overall is 6'2 191 lbs
Scored 40 goals in 71 games with a plus 51

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
The Fronts sign Jacob Drobczyk...Their 3rd Jacob signed this year..

@pharling: Jacob Drobczyk commits to @KingstonFronts
A 2015 OHL pick 250th overall is 6'2 191 lbs
Scored 40 goals in 71 games with a plus 51

Fantastic pick by the Fronts getting a kid who will contribute right away in the 13th round. I was hoping the Petes would take him in rounds 5-9.

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
Pair of signings today-

"@SeanLafortune: Liam Hawel commits to the Greyhounds. Hawel is an intelligent, rangy pivot with natural playmaking ability. Impressive long term potential."

"@SeanLafortune: Matt Strome commits to the Bulldogs. Strome is a clever playmaker with exceptional vision and hockey sense. Feet need work but progressing"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad