2015 OHL Cup

flamebird

Jul 28, 2007
Great week of hockey with the top '99 teams in Ontario playing for the chance to be named the top team.

Tons of future OHLers were here this week with guys raising their stock or even lowering it.

I was able to catch a majority of the games and report on multiple players who ill write blurbs about in my next post. Feel free to discuss players or ask about the opinion of others.

The finals will be Monday @ Mattamy Sports Centre (Maple Leaf Gardens) with Flyers vs. Marlies

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Great week of hockey with the top '99 teams in Ontario playing for the chance to be named the top team.

Tons of future OHLers were here this week with guys raising their stock or even lowering it.

I was able to catch a majority of the games and report on multiple players who ill write blurbs about in my next post. Feel free to discuss players or ask about the opinion of others.

The finals will be Monday @ Mattamy Sports Centre (Maple Leaf Gardens) with Flyers vs. Marlies

Who would be your number 1 overall pick if you were the Wolves

flamebird

Jul 28, 2007
If I'm going for highest upside, I'm going with Levin or McLeod but I'd be iffy on those guys actually reporting.

If those two won't report, I'm going with Owen Tippett or Brett Neumann

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
It was a great week of hockey. I got down there Wed and stayed thru the semis.
Alliance had a very solid tourney without the top end, deep talent from GTHL.
Unreal 1/4s with 3OT games.
Auger TBK, Grima TT, Enstwistle TM, Hoefenmayer DM, Robertson DM, Tortora DM, a few names I don't see as much as the top 5 guys mentioned here but all impressed me at times.
Strome is a smart player high IQ McLoed can fly, Levin, Nueman, Robertson together on a line were good and maybe my fav 99 of the tourney was Miereles 67s

Merekley, Busby, Guest, MacDonald as 00s didn't look outta place but by far Merekley was the best of that group. Special talent

MeafAttack

Dec 8, 2013
In the Meaf
Great finals, only proper that it went to OT and none other than the youngest Strome comes up big scoring the GWG. Tortora scored a beauty to send it to OT; man is this kid tiny. Celebrating on the bench with his teammates he barely reached their shoulders.

spitz fan 4ever

May 13, 2012
Great finals, only proper that it went to OT and none other than the youngest Strome comes up big scoring the GWG. Tortora scored a beauty to send it to OT; man is this kid tiny. Celebrating on the bench with his teammates he barely reached their shoulders.

Yeah, but what an even better pass from Levin!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad