2015 Offseason & Lineup Discussion Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
I might have been seeing things, but I could've sworn I saw Theodore's age listed as "23" in that cooking segment on that Prime Ticket special.

Norduck

youllneverquackalone
Feb 9, 2015
CA
@DucksNPucks: Currently uploading the #NHLDucks live off-season in segments. Hope to have it ready for you all later today.

TopShelfWaterBottle

Registered
Mar 16, 2014
Two things I got from video someone said that Bob Murray said that Ritchie has best wrister in OHL 20yrs but Hayward said it was a scout not BOB and during the cooking session nick Ritchie looks to have slimmed down a lot since last years training camp.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Hayward is so full of ****. Saying the Ducks think they upgraded in Bieksa over Beauchemin. There's no way Murray thinks that.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
What do you expect him to say?

Well it's Hayward so I expected that. He talked about how they were different and should have finished there, he didn't need to lie like that at the end.

Sorry I'm coming off as being a dick but I can't stand Hayward and his blatant homer-ism. He's getting worse and worse every year.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
I wish we would hire the Dallas Stars announcer that quit looking for "other" opportunities.... I forgot his name

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
I wish we would hire the Dallas Stars announcer that quit looking for "other" opportunities.... I forgot his name

You're talking about Ralph. He is a great play by play guy but if we added him, it'd be to replace Ahlers, not Hazy. I would be thrilled with that. However he left the stars to persue things outside of hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad