2015 NHL Playoffs Discussion Thread - Bolts lead SCF 2-1

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
Nash is gonna be having nightmares of that missed breakaway opportunity. Not doing his playoff choker reputation any favors. Too bad, damn good player, absolute joy to watch.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Nash is gonna be having nightmares of that missed breakaway opportunity. Not doing his playoff choker reputation any favors. Too bad, damn good player, absolute joy to watch.

If the Rangers lose tonight, that's what they look back on. That could be a dagger.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I dual wielded the J.T.'s for the #BucciOvertimeChallenge

it just almost worked out for me.... Brown c'mon

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
The Triplets absolutely exploded tonight. Wow.

They are by far the best line in hockey. They've taken it to a new level in the playoffs, too, Johnson especially.

ugrakarma

>/dev/null
Jan 28, 2006
boonies, Finland
I was sure the Rangers would steamroll over Tampa and they'd only score a few goals against Lundqvist. Boy was I wrong. They've looked really bad in a few games and then suddenly turn it completely around in the next one. Entertaining hockey when they have their A-game going.

Indianation65

Oct 14, 2014
Currently, North Tex
I am not claiming to be a real Blackhawks or Lightning fan, but I definitely despise Detroit, Montreal and Anaheim. Even if the Stars are not in the Cup, I'll take Chicago and Tampa if necessary. For some "odd" reason, there are a few teams I sort of like, NY Islanders, Nashville, maybe Minnesota, but it's all about loving the Stars, and hating, rabidly hating 3 others.
Umm, random, no reason prediction, but I'd say it's a toss up, but a toss up in 7!

Indianation65

Oct 14, 2014
Currently, North Tex
Interesting...I just heard this on sports radio, maybe you did as well...

The president of NBC, (I do care for NBC except if hockey is on) wants better ratings, and for more people to watch hockey. We all do. His suggestion is that players abandon the tradition of "not shaving" during the playoffs. Apparently, some circles believe it looks ragged, the players all look the same (which is sort of true) and the unkempt look is not fan friendly. Hmm, interesting; I'm not saying I agree, but I don't think it's a bad idea. I doubt players will shave unless it becomes enforced by the league, like face shields.

Addendum: As far the series, it's great. I hope we get to a game 7!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad