2015 NHL Offseason Thread III (current news, expansion, trade rumors, free agency) ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
It wasn't a fleecing like most are saying, but it was a win for Pittsburgh. If only for the simple fact that Bonino/Sutter is a slight win for Pittsburgh (or as close as you can get to a wash with players of those caliber) on paper yet they got a depth call-up, cap space, and a slight pick upgrade along with it. So Pittsburgh won, but didn't really win a lot.

Edit: I'm also still not afraid of Pittsburgh at all since it's still the same coach and core from last year, Rutherford is still a bad GM historically, Crosby/Malkin are aging, Letang is always injured, and even when healthy there's a few teams in the East at least just as scary but a lot more well-rounded. Let alone the West. Plus, as has been pointed out, that D is atrocious especially if Letang or Maatta go down again.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
The Leaf fans are beyond obnoxious and ruin HF. The Prospect forum is an unreadable pile of **** because of them. :rant:

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
So Doc Emmerick was the Flyers play by play guy late 80s early 90s? I nevet knew that. I remember he came to my school when I was a kid and he was the Devils announcer and I guess I never knew he was our guy.

SchennSational1022*

So Doc Emmerick was the Flyers play by play guy late 80s early 90s? I nevet knew that. I remember he came to my school when I was a kid and he was the Devils announcer and I guess I never knew he was our guy.

That is odd because hes a Devils fan so its odd he just began rooting for a team later on in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad