GDT: 2015 NHL Entry Draft Round 2 to Round 7 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I think we need a dedicated thread to talk about the draft in general and pick trading.

Who's your favourite at #34? I think Kylington or Harkins has to be up there... maybe Stephens? Bittner? Roy? Dunn? Many names left on the board.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
First time I'll be watching the 2nd round and on. I'll stick in this thread though, the other ones with the doomsayers are starting to get on my ****

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
the Leafs were scouting the heck out of Harkins
but who knows? it literally can be a mystery

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
Yes:

1. Roy
2. Stephens
3. Dunn (can they make him a forward?) The guy is an unbelievable talent in the "O"zone. Very poor without the puck.

Anyone have a stream for today?

ChrisCall

Jun 25, 2012
Thanks for the stream...
although it is kinda sad that we have to find a stream for day 2 when rogers has a multi billion dollar deal with the league.

hfdshdh

Unregistered Abuser
Jan 11, 2015
Thanks Strome To The Leafs for the stream!

Last night was exciting because of all the trade speculation, but the first round is usually pretty straightforward and obvious for the most part. Now is where it gets interesting....

IIRC there also tends to be more trade action on the second day of the draft than the first, so we'll see.

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
I think we need a dedicated thread to talk about the draft in general and pick trading.

Who's your favourite at #34? I think Kylington or Harkins has to be up there... maybe Stephens? Bittner? Roy? Dunn? Many names left on the board.

Nicolas Meloche
Vince Dunn
Travis Dermott
Jansen Harkins
Jeremy Roy (feels a bit high risk, high reward)

Longshot pick: Parker Wotherspoon

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
Thanks Strome To The Leafs for the stream!

Last night was exciting because of all the trade speculation, but the first round is usually pretty straightforward and obvious for the most part. Now is where it gets interesting....

IIRC there also tends to be more trade action on the second day of the draft than the first, so we'll see.

I hate to be a killjoy, but I have feeling there's usually less trade action on day 2... but I've got my fingers crossed anyway.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Matt Brown ‏@brown__matt 1m1 minute ago
A few names high on the #Leafs list today, Kylington, Roy, Harkin and Pilon.

Good names. Pilon seems fairly high though... I think he'll be there at #61.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad