-----

Alrighty then. Still a lack of RWs in the system behind Tuch

I'm okay with this draft.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Answer to poll should be yes because of taking a center and no because we selected 5/7 players that play a position of surplus.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Answer to poll should be yes because of taking a center and no because we selected 5/7 players that play a position of surplus.

Rounds 6&7 can't really count. At that point you just want to be able to get an NHL player, rather draft some defense that the Wild think has the best chance to make the NHL - thus either filling a roster spot or creating trade value, rather than drafting "a position of need" that has a lesser chance to make the NHL.

J22*

C - Joel Eriksson Ek
LW - Jordan Greenway
G - Ales Stezka
LW - Kirill Kaprizov
RHD - Nick Boka
RHD - Gustav Bouramman
RHD - Jack Sadek

LHD - Mike Reilly

-----

Alrighty then. Still a lack of RWs in the system behind Tuch

7 picks and not a single Canadian.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Can I say I'm a bit indifferent to this draft? Not bad, not good. Just a typical Minnesota draft. Good defensemen pick, good defensive forward picks, a few foreign guys that have some upside and a goaltender.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
7 picks and not a single Canadian.

The+second+time+today+i+ve+seen+a+gif+i+made+_c26776830e793dea63a0b18bf4c59aa8.gif

Feels good, man.

Yeolo

Apr 11, 2014
Gustav bouramann that name is familiar and here's why. In nhl 15 i drafted him. He actually developed into one of my first line defenseman and is not just elite level he's franchise level rated 98 extreme puck moving offensive defenseman. I also traded for a prospect named Sean day who also developed into my other top defenseman. ALSO franchise rated 98 overall. I simmed through the entire 2022 season the wild go undefeated except for a couple shoot out losses. Let's hope this all happens in real life and then ill take over for Fletcher as the man who called it all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad