GDT: 2015 NHL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguins2946*

Since some transactions are starting to happen already, I figured it's a good enough time to make a NHL Draft GDT. If it's premature, mods feel free to delete/lock it.

Stuff that has happened so far:

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Exciting, does anyone know if they're showing the draft on nhl.com? I know they normally show the 2nd-7th round but am hoping for the 1st as well.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Exciting, does anyone know if they're showing the draft on nhl.com? I know they normally show the 2nd-7th round but am hoping for the 1st as well.

Looks like audio only at this point. NBCSN, SN, TVA coverage starting at 7pm EST.

First post in the GDT on the draft board has links to streams and other info.

penguins2946*

Both Edmonton and Calgary have 2 2nds this year.

That should probably be able to land them a pick around 10.

goosecrosby

Dec 3, 2007
Fort Lauderdale
Going to my first draft tonight!!!

7drHiqr.gif

penguins2946*

Calgary has 3 2nd rounders for this year

Their own +Caps + Canucks picks

I hate Sather!!!!!

I thought they traded their 2nd, I knew they had the Caps one from the Glencross trade and the Canucks one from the Baertschi trade.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
Big deal. I'm not sure why any Penguins fan is excited about watching other teams make deals/trades/drafts that will just improve their team all while watching senile old JR screw ours up even more. When do we have a pick? The 50th round? :popcorn:

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
Big deal. I'm not sure why any Penguins fan is excited about watching other teams make deals/trades/drafts that will just improve their team all while watching senile old JR screw ours up even more. When do we have a pick? The 50th round? :popcorn:

Others will either improve or not which will consequencially change the landscape we're playing on + we don't know the **** what JR is up to.

Cardboard Orpik

Out 4-6 Weeks
Jun 18, 2011
Going to be a fun day. Can't wait for the Pens to miss out on every big available winger and eventually trade all our prospects for Brian Gionta.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
Others will either improve or not which will consequencially change the landscape we're playing on + we don't know the **** what JR is up to.

Knowing WTF JR is up to probably isn't good for the arteries. Who knows what that ****ing idiot will do next to screw up the team. I fully expect to hear about how we just traded DP for some "magic beans".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad