2015 NHL Draft Preview: No surprises among OHL prospects with McDavid as top prospect

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005
connor_mcdavid_erie_otters_7.jpg
Photo: Erie Otters forward Connor McDavid will enter the 2015 NHL Draft as the very likely first overall selection in the draft (courtesy of Aaron Bel/OHL Images)

</p> Let’s just get Connor McDavid’s name out of the way. You know he’s going number one in the 2015 NHL Draft. I know he’s going number one. People in countries that don’t even have ice likely know he’s going number one. For the seventh time in the last nine years, a player from the OHL will be going first overall.

But McDavid is not the only marquee name coming out of the OHL this year.… read more

The post 2015 NHL Draft Preview: No surprises among OHL prospects with McDavid as top prospect appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

Ringing Iron

May 8, 2011
connor_mcdavid_erie_otters_7.jpg
Photo: Erie Otters forward Connor McDavid will enter the 2015 NHL Draft as the very likely first overall selection in the draft (courtesy of Aaron Bel/OHL Images)

</p> Let’s just get Connor McDavid’s name out of the way. You know he’s going number one in the 2015 NHL Draft. I know he’s going number one. People in countries that don’t even have ice likely know he’s going number one. For the seventh time in the last nine years, a player from the OHL will be going first overall.

But McDavid is not the only marquee name coming out of the OHL this year.… read more

The post 2015 NHL Draft Preview: No surprises among OHL prospects with McDavid as top prospect appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

With comments like, "Sure, he has trouble finding the defensive zone without a map — but that can be worked on," I am guessing you didn't catch much of Pavel Zacha in action. He's advanced in the defensive side of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad