GDT: 2015 NHL Draft Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Eugene

Buckle Up.
Mar 19, 2010
Barbados
Did we really need to draft a defenceman that high though? I really feel like we could have taken someone like Konecny or Svechnikov but yeah. Still...faith in our team they've done really well especially over the last few years.

Have you seen our defense?

We have 7 forwards who can score 20 goals.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
The White pick I like it better though, I'll give them that. On the highlights he looks to have a sick release

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Murray again:

Some irons in the fire for tomorrow. Have been talks about a player on the roster. Also have had an offer made on one of their picks.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
Chabot and White are the final 1st round picks of Bryan Murray. Will be interesting to see if they are impactful.

HispanicAtTheDisco

Oct 17, 2014
Ottawa, Ont.
Still lots of skill on the board.

Kylington, Dunn, Vande Sompel, Meloche, Roy, Pilon, Carlo, Sprong, Bittner, Novak, Harkins, and Forsbacka Karlsson are all guys I have my eyes on.

I could totally see us using on of our picks on Greenway...

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I like the Chabot pick but I would be lying if I said I am excited about White. Haven't watched White play tho just screams Curtis Lazar 2.0 from what I've read. I hate this whole Character > Skill mantra.

pm88

Mar 19, 2014
everywhere
I really wish we tried to aggressively go after a guy like Barzal. Seems like a pure playmaker and a really exciting player. I get that we have a lot of "safe", defensively responsible guys all across our team but the one thing that's lacking is a true explosive offensive player among our forwards.

JustinYS

Oct 21, 2010
i really wish we tried to aggressively go after a guy like barzal. Seems like a pure playmaker and a really exciting player. I get that we have a lot of "safe", defensively responsible guys all across our team but the one thing that's lacking is a true explosive offensive player among our forwards.

qft.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
I really wish we tried to aggressively go after a guy like Barzal. Seems like a pure playmaker and a really exciting player. I get that we have a lot of "safe", defensively responsible guys all across our team but the one thing that's lacking is a true explosive offensive player among our forwards.

Connor and Barzal fell because the bruins went off the board. I bet once those teams above us saw that there was no chance they were trading down

Othello*

Bracco with White will be a deadly combo just like they where at the U18. Teammates at Boston College also

Get it done Murray!

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
So, let's talk about the elephant in the room... Senyshyn is not falling to 42.

Alfie#11

May 7, 2003
Visit site
So, let's talk about the elephant in the room... Senyshyn is not falling to 42.

That actually was a bummer. Not that I would have picked him at 18 and probably not 21 but I thought he was intriguing.

Oodles of speed and believed to have high skill level. Boston may look like geniuses...or stupid. Really wanted him in the 2nd round tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad